- 9/11 Commemoration Committee
- Amherst Committee on Disabilities
- Amherst Community Diversity Commission
- Amherst Conservation Advisory Council
- Amherst Industrial Development Agency
- Amherst Veterans Committee
- Arts and Culture in Public Places Board
- Board of Assessment Review
- Board of Electrician Examiners
- Board of Ethics
- Board of Plumbing and Drainage Examiners
- Citizens' Financial Advisory Committee
- Clean Energy Community Committee
- Design Advisory Board
- Employee Extended Sick Leave With Pay Committee
- Employee Suggestion Program Merit Award Board
- Employee Suggestion Review Committee
- Energy Conservation Citizens Advisory Committee
- FOIL Board
- Glen Park Joint Board
- Government Study Committee
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Information Technology Advisory Committee
- Invasive Plant Species Committee
- Library Board of Trustees
- Minority / Woman Owned Business in Amherst
- Open Government Advisory Board
- Planning Board
- Recreation Commission
- Recycling and Waste Committee
- Senior Services Advisory Board
- Town Board
- Traffic Safety Board
- Youth Board
- Zoning Board of Appeals
Library Board of Trustees
Connecting our diverse community with library resources that enrich, enlighten and entertain.
The Buffalo and Erie County Public Library will:
- Provide open, equal and free access to information in accordance with the American Library Association’s “Library Bill of Rights.”
- Deliver timely, confidential and customer-oriented service to meet the informational, recreational and educational needs of the community.
- Promote lifelong learning by encouraging all children and adults in their enjoyment of reading and discovery.
- Contribute to the region’s economic vitality by assisting individuals, businesses and government as they pursue better jobs and economic growth.
- Create and maintain an environment that attracts, develops and encourages a diverse and skilled staff.
- Listen to the entire community in pursuit of the Library’s Mission.
- Manage resources effectively and be accountable to its funding sources.
- Pursue the private and public funding necessary to fulfill the Library’s Mission.
There is no Supplemental Information for this board or committee.
- Please see "Amherst Town Code, Chapter 19: Code of Ethics, Section 6: Disclosure Statement" for information describing both the Long Form Disclosures and Short Form Disclosures.
- Short Form Disclosure
- Long Form Disclosure
Deborah Bruch Bucki RN, PhD, Councilmember
Philip Castillo (M) term expires 12/31/2022
Marilyn Feuerstein (M) term expires 12/31/2022
Marjorie Franknecht (M) term expires 12/31/2021
Carolyn Giambra (M) term expires 12/31/2021
Michele Iannello-Ward (M) term expires 12/31/2024
Cynthia Selden (M) term expires 12/31/2023
Jeffrey F. Voelkl (M) term expires 12/31/2025
Penny Wolfgang (M) term expires 12/31/2023
Roseanne Butler-Smith (O)
(O) Resource Person
(V) Vice Chairperson
350 John James Audubon Pkwy, Amherst, NY 14228
To verify, please call (716) 631-7013.
Wed., February 24, 2021, 04:15 PM
Wed., March 31, 2021, 04:15 PM