- Assessor's Office
- Attorney's Office
- Building Department
- Central Fire Alarm
- Comptroller's Office
- Contract Compliance & Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Economic Development
- Emergency Services & Safety
- Engineering Department
- Finance Department
- Highway Department
- Human Resources
- Office of the Supervisor
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Senior Services
- Town Clerk
- Town Court
- Youth and Recreation Department
All fingerprints are done at the Amherst Police Department, 500 John James Audubon Pkwy, Amherst, NY 14228 and not at the Amherst Town Hall building.
- Town of Amherst residents only, please bring ID.
- There is a $10.00 fee per card charged for all non-criminal fingerprinting.
- We only accept check or money order. Cash is not accepted. Make checks or money orders payable to the Amherst Police Department
- The service is available during the following times:
Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM (not available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
- Please call ahead (716) 689-1322 in the morning (7:15 AM - 7:30 AM) Same day appointments
only. No walk ins for fingerprints.
- You must supply the print card(s) from your organization or the FBI.
- Dates and times subject to change or can be cancelled due to manpower for that day.