- Assessor's Office
- Attorney's Office
- Building Department
- Central Fire Alarm
- Comptroller's Office
- Contract Compliance & Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Economic Development
- Emergency Services & Safety
- Engineering Department
- Finance Department
- Highway Department
- Human Resources
- Office of the Supervisor
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Senior Services
- Town Clerk
- Town Court
- Youth and Recreation Department
Before contacting the Court, please check our "Questions & Forms" section on the right hand side of this page. If you cannot find an answer there, please EMAIL your question or concern to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to staffing shortage, you are strongly urged to EMAIL the court for the fastest response. Our clerks are often in the courtroom to assist the Town Justice while court is in session and therefore will be unable to answer your call.
General Information: (716) 689-4200 or (716) 689-4201
Fax: (716) 689-4249
Cases are assigned to the judges by the date of offense.
Any case originating on the 1st-15th of the month will be assigned to Judge Klein.
All cases originating from the 16th-End of month will be assigned to Judge Buscaglia.
- Ann Nichols
- Bail Returns: (716) 689-4215
- Parking Tickets: (716) 689-4201
- Small Claims & Evictions: (716) 689-4218
- Certificates of Disposition: (716) 689-4231
- Therapeutic Courts: (716) 689-4255
- Jury Line: (716) 689-4229