- Assessor's Office
- Attorney's Office
- Building Department
- Central Fire Alarm
- Comptroller's Office
- Contract Compliance & Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Economic Development
- Emergency Services & Safety
- Engineering Department
- Finance Department
- Highway Department
- Human Resources
- Office of the Supervisor
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Senior Services
- Town Clerk
- Town Court
- Youth and Recreation Department
Benefits of a Sponsorship:
- Access to the fastest growing segment of the population, both in-person and virtually
- Placement on amherstcenterforseniorservices.com, the Center’s new website, as well as on the Town of Amherst website, along with your hyperlink!
- Promotion in our monthly publication, The Network, which is distributed to members, independent living facilities in Amherst, and available online
- Exposure through our member emails sent through Mailchimp to close to 2,500 members
- Social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn are available
- In-house promotion
- Amherst BEE advertisements for larger events
- First right of refusal on your sponsorship for the following year
The success of our organization is dependent upon the financial support of our sponsorships. An investment in the Amherst Center for Senior Services sends a clear message to employees, clients, and the community about your dedication to enriching the lives of older adults.
If you are interested in partnering with the Amherst Center for Senior with a sponsorships or are interested in a customized promotion to meet your businesses objectives, please contact: Christina Yensan, Public Relations Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-3055, ext. 3122
When it comes to marketing, if you’re trying to talk to everybody, you’re going to have a difficult time reaching ANYBODY.
Is this your target audience?