- Assessor's Office
- Attorney's Office
- Building Department
- Central Fire Alarm
- Comptroller's Office
- Contract Compliance & Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Economic Development
- Emergency Services & Safety
- Engineering Department
- Finance Department
- Highway Department
- Human Resources
- Office of the Supervisor
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Senior Services
- Town Clerk
- Town Court
- Youth and Recreation Department
Social Caseworkers are available in the Amherst Center for Senior Services to meet with Members on a one-on-one basis to provide assistance with personal and family concerns.
The Social Caseworker can also provide information on referrals to community based programs and services.
The Social Caseworker utilizes a team approach to assist members in addressing all of their psychosocial needs.
- Supportive Membership-Works in collaboration with individual treatment goals to maximize Center engagement ability.
- Short-term Non-clinical Counseling-Available to discuss concerns on a short term basis with assessment for clinical referrals if needed.
- Support Groups-Facilitates groups to provide assistance with issues of concern (See Monthly Support Groups)
- Friendly Visitor Program-Coordinates the linkage of homebound seniors to volunteers for companionship.
- Employment Board & Referral Assistance-Maintains an employment information board with full and part time employment opportunities for seniors as well as employment referrals.
- Health Insurance Information Counseling & Assistance Program (HIICAP)-Provides linkage to trained HIICAP Counselors.
- Fee Waivers-Completes assessments for financial assistance for Center Class fees.
- Benefits & Entitlements-Provides information, eligibility requirements, and application assistance for a number of benefits and entitlements.
- Community Referrals-Provides referrals to community based services (Youth Works Program, snow plowing, lawn care, dog walking, and more).
- Direct Work with Senior Outreach Services(SOS)-Works directly with Erie County Senior Services through SOS to ensure continuity of service provision.
- Widow & Widowers-Second Tuesday of each month at 11:00 am Support group for individuals who have experienced the loss of a spouse or significant other.
- Caregivers-Third Wednesday of each month at 1:00 pm. Get the emotional support and guidance while caring for a loved one.
- Just Say It!-Last Monday of each month at 10:00. Join us as we respectfully share thoughts and simply talk freely amongst peers.
CONFIDENTIALITY IS ALWAYS MAINTAINED