- Assessor's Office
- Attorney's Office
- Building Department
- Central Fire Alarm
- Comptroller's Office
- Contract Compliance & Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Economic Development
- Emergency Services & Safety
- Engineering Department
- Finance Department
- Highway Department
- Human Resources
- Office of the Supervisor
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Senior Services
- Town Clerk
- Town Court
- Youth and Recreation Department
Town Resident Photo Identification (ID) & Golf ID Card Application Information
Town of Amherst Resident ID and Golf Cards may only be purchased at the Youth & Recreation Department Office located in the Northtown Center at Amherst, 1615 Amherst Manor Drive. Payment may be made in cash, by check or by credit card.
Proof of residency is required for new cards and renewals.
Accepted Documentation for Proof of Residency
- Driver's license or a valid non-driver ID
- Parent's driver's license or a valid non-driver ID AND
- Child's birth certificate or last year's Town Resident Photo ID
Please fill out this application for Town Resident Photo ID & Golf ID cards.
By providing your e-mail address on the ID card application you give us permission to send our monthly newsletter and other program updates to your inbox. You have the right to unsubscribe at any time.