- 9/11 Commemoration Committee
- Amherst Central Park Task Force
- Amherst Committee on Disabilities
- Amherst Community Diversity Commission
- Amherst Conservation Advisory Council
- Amherst Government Financial Advisory Board
- Amherst Industrial Development Agency
- Amherst Veterans Committee
- Arts and Culture in Public Places Board
- Board of Assessment Review
- Board of Electrician Examiners
- Board of Ethics
- Board of Plumbing and Drainage Examiners
- Clean Energy Community Committee
- Design Advisory Board
- Employee Extended Sick Leave With Pay Committee
- Employee Suggestion Program Merit Award Board
- Employee Suggestion Review Committee
- Energy Conservation Citizens Advisory Committee
- FOIL Board
- Glen Park Joint Board
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Information Technology Advisory Committee
- Invasive Plant Species Committee
- Library Board of Trustees
- Minority / Woman Owned Business in Amherst
- Open Government Advisory Board
- Planning Board
- Records Management Advisory Board
- Recreation Commission
- Recycling and Waste Committee
- Senior Services Advisory Board
- Town Board
- Traffic Safety Board
- Tree Board
- Youth Board
- Zoning Board of Appeals
Library Board of Trustees
- New Live Streaming Meetings
available at the Town's YouTube Channel
*Please note: not all boards and committees stream or record their meetings
- Meeting Agendas, Minutes & Videos
videos prior to April, 2023
- Contact a Board or Committee
Tue., January 10, 2023, 05:30 PM
Tue., February 7, 2023, 05:30 PM
Tue., March 7, 2023, 05:30 PM
Wed., April 12, 2023, 05:30 PM
Tue., May 16, 2023, 05:30 PM
Thu., June 15, 2023, 05:30 PM
Tue., July 25, 2023, 05:30 PM
Thu., September 7, 2023, 05:30 PM
Wed., October 25, 2023, 05:30 PM
Mon., December 4, 2023, 05:30 PM
350 John James Audubon Pkwy, Amherst, NY 14228
To verify, please call (716) 631-7013.
*Please note the location for the
October 25, 2023 meeting has been changed to
at 770 Hopkins Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221.
*Please note the location for the
December 04, 2023 meeting has been changed to
at 4622 Main St, Snyder, NY 14226.
Connecting our diverse community with library resources that enrich, enlighten and entertain.
The Buffalo and Erie County Public Library will:
- Provide open, equal and free access to information in accordance with the American Library Association’s “Library Bill of Rights.”
- Deliver timely, confidential and customer-oriented service to meet the informational, recreational and educational needs of the community.
- Promote lifelong learning by encouraging all children and adults in their enjoyment of reading and discovery.
- Contribute to the region’s economic vitality by assisting individuals, businesses and government as they pursue better jobs and economic growth.
- Create and maintain an environment that attracts, develops and encourages a diverse and skilled staff.
- Listen to the entire community in pursuit of the Library’s Mission.
- Manage resources effectively and be accountable to its funding sources.
- Pursue the private and public funding necessary to fulfill the Library’s Mission.
Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Library Board of Trustees meeting minutes and agendas are located on the Buffalo & Erie County Library Website. Please see the “Board Info” tab for meeting information on each library location page.
There is no Supplemental Information for this board or committee.
- Please see "Amherst Town Code, Chapter 19: Code of Ethics, Section 6: Disclosure Statement" for information describing both the Long Form Disclosures and Short Form Disclosures.
- Short Form Disclosure
- Long Form Disclosure
Deborah Bruch Bucki RN, PhD, Councilmember
Marilyn Feuerstein (M) term expires 12/31/2027
Carolyn Giambra (M) term expires 12/31/2026
Cynthia Selden (M) term expires 12/31/2023
Jeffrey F. Voelkl (M) term expires 12/31/2025
Penny Wolfgang (M) term expires 12/31/2023
Oliver Young, Esq. (M) term expires 12/31/2027
Roseanne Butler-Smith (O)
(O) Resource Person
(V) Vice Chairperson