- Assessor's Office
- Attorney's Office
- Building Department
- Central Fire Alarm
- Comptroller's Office
- Contract Compliance & Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Economic Development
- Emergency Services & Safety
- Engineering Department
- Finance Department
- Highway Department
- Human Resources
- Office of the Supervisor
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Senior Services
- Town Clerk
- Town Court
- Youth and Recreation Department
All requests for an amusement license (outdoor music, bands, theatre, and games) can be requested through the Town Clerk's Office.
Please complete this form (amusement license application) and mail or bring to the Clerk's office.
Complete this Online Form and your application will be automatically delivered to the Clerk's Office.
After submitting your application for license:
- It will be referred to the Amherst Police Department and Building Department for review.
- Town Board will determine fee.
- Payment is made and license is issued.