- Assessor's Office
- Attorney's Office
- Building Department
- Central Fire Alarm
- Comptroller's Office
- Contract Compliance & Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Economic Development
- Emergency Services & Safety
- Engineering Department
- Finance Department
- Highway Department
- Human Resources
- Office of the Supervisor
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Senior Services
- Town Clerk
- Town Court
- Youth and Recreation Department
Uncertified copies or abstracts from records of birth, death, and marriage may be provided for genealogical research purposes. All requests must be submitted in writing (or by form) and include payment of $22 fee per request.
Records covered under Genealogical searches:
- Record of Birth must be 75 years old or older, and the person’s information requested must be known to be deceased.
- Record of Death must be 50 years old or older.
- Record of Marriage must be 50 years old or older, and the parties must be known to be deceased.
Proper identification and payment must be provided with the Genealogical Services Application.