- Assessor's Office
- Attorney's Office
- Building Department
- Central Fire Alarm
- Comptroller's Office
- Contract Compliance & Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Economic Development
- Emergency Services & Safety
- Engineering Department
- Finance Department
- Highway Department
- Human Resources
- Office of the Supervisor
- Planning Department
- Police Department
- Senior Services
- Town Clerk
- Town Court
- Youth and Recreation Department
Solicitor's, Vendor's, Peddler's Permit
Anyone wishing to sell a product via door-to-door sales, from a vehicle, or from someone else's property must have a permit. The fee of $50.00 per person can be paid at the Town Clerk's Office. There are no refunds for applications that are denied. The permit is valid for 90 days from the date of approval. Please allow a five day waiting period while a background search is conducted by the Amherst Police.
If conducting business on someone else's property, the following must be provided:
- a letter of permission from the property owner, including name, address and phone number
- the address of the property
- a map of the location of the property (please attach a copy of the survey if possible) showing displays and off-street parking
Food Truck Permits
- The fee for the first food truck is $250 a year. Each additional vehicle is $250.00 a year. Every renewal is $250.00. A One Time Event is $100.
- A copy of your Health Department Operating Permit needs to be submitted before the application can be accepted.
- You must have your vehicle inspected annually by the Town Fire Inspectors. Call (716) 631-7140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.